Saturday, October 24, 2015

Healthy Chocolate Almond Butter Chunks

Lately I’ve had such a sweet tooth and I’ve been looking for the perfect HEALTHY 21 Day Fix Approved sweet treat I can make at home with Shakeology. I came across this recipe and it was such a hit I actually have some people asking me to make more so they can have a stash at home!


Ingredients
Natural Almond Butter (or Peanut Butter) 1 Orange (21 Day Fix container) (or Peanut Butter)







Directions

  1. Melt 2 tbsp of coconut oil
  2. Mix melted coconut oil with 1/2 scoop of Shakeology
  3. Place mixture in a small cupcake size container (I used a small Corningware)
  4. Place container in freezer for about 5 minutes
  5. After 5 minutes take container out and spread almond (or peanut) butter evenly on the frozen chocolate
  6. Repeat step 1-2 and place second layer of Shakeology & coconut oil mixture on top of the almond butter
  7. Place container in freezer for about 15-20 minutes
Enjoy!

This makes 4 servings


21 Day Fix Approved = 1/4 Red, 1/4 Orange, 1 tbsp





I hope you enjoy this recipe and please let me know in the comments below if you have any healthy sweet treats you would recommend!
xoxo Laura Jayne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment