Friday, October 30, 2015

My Beauty Must-Haves Part 2 (Makeup)

I’m SO EXCITED about this post!!! If you know me at all you know that I’ve always LOVED makeup. Now, before I continue, I have to make it clear that I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL! These are just tips & tricks I’ve learned from my makeup artist friends, YouTube tutorials and blogs, the rest is just trial and error on myself to see what works best on my skin.
Today I’m going to share my must-have makeup products that never fail to make me feel glammed up ♥ day or night!
IMG_2942
IMG_2973
Here we go!
1. Highlight & Contour: I always like to do some highlighting and contouring whether it’s light, for the daytime or more defined for the nighttime. My go to products day/night are Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light for highlighting and theBalm Bahama Mama for contouring.
2. Tight-lining to give a natural look for an eyeliner without actually looking like I have eyeliner on. I like to use a dark color for the top lid  Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner and a light color for the bottom lidNARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner.
4. Light eyeshadow and for setting & finishing my makeup I love to use Ben Nye Banana PowderHourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.
5. Mascara my current favorite is L’Oreal Paris Telescopic.
6. Application tools: Beauty BlenderCrown Brush.
Well there you have it, these are my must-have makeup products ♥  Let me know what you guys think! If you have any must-have makeup product please share them in the comments below I always love trying to products!
xoxo Laura Jayne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment