Monday, April 18, 2016

Kitchen Sink Salad

Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I posted a recipe so I have quite a few lined up from my talented cuzzie Taleen.  

So without further ado... I present to you The Kitchen Sink Salad!


It has basically everything in the fridge in one bowl...it's AMAZING trust me. Tangy, sweet and savory all in one bite! 😋
👍🏼
Ingredients:
🔸3/4 c chicken, shredded or thinly chopped
🔸2 handful of chopped romaine lettuce
🔸1/2 small apple
🔸1/2 small pear
🔸1/2 c cherry tomatoes
🔸1/2 c chopped sweet peppers
🔸1/4 c red quinoa
🔸1/4 c mixed chickpea, pinto and kidney beans
🔸1/3 c plain goat cheese


Dressing - Home-made Dijon vinaigrette:
🔸2 tbsp red wine vinegar
🔸dash of Himalayan salt
🔸1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
🔸dash of pepper
🔸juice of half a small lemon


This recipe is 21 Day Fix APPROVED!
1Y 1B 1P 1R 1G





Enjoy!!
xoxo Laura Jayne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment